Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome From JoeBama


___________________________________________Created By Joebama___________________________________________






If you are here that must mean that you want to make money online by writing! Writing online is not an easy way to earn cash but can be very rewarding if done correctly. There are tons of sites out there that let users write and make a little money on the revenue it receives. Every writing site is different, Some sites are easier than other and some are just plain out better.
For EX: Joebama on HubPages    <---This is my Hubpages. Hupages is a great and organized site that I came across not to long ago, It is awesome and best of all FREE!

Write an Ebook!


Wanna Write On Hubpages? Well Sign up on the link above and start earning too. Hubpages allows users conveniently login and Sign up with Facebook, This makes sign up a snap and takes only a few seconds. I use Hubpages for many reasons, First Of all it is A place where I can Put all my Content and links on. Hubpages is a very popular simple site on the web and is Google Search Friendly. Check Out A few of My Hubs (Links Below)
Joebama Wrote this Page to let others know about Google Voice
 Joebama wrote this page about his current city
  Joebama Wrote this page to let the world know about how to make money for being social


I also use hubpages another way. I tend to find myself wondering what to write about, So I tend to leave and check out my other sites. Then I found Fiverr    I use the Fiverr site to place my Writing gigs on and so far I have reached and made many happy customers. Here is an link for you to use as an example This is what I wrote For Someone On Fiverr and Hubpages. This is the Hubpage I created This is what I made for a Fiverr Customer
My fiverr Ad for this is here
                                                                  ^Joebama On Fiverr^

No comments:

Post a Comment